The Information We Collect and How we use it.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey and fill out a form or enter information on our site. This information that we collect incudes but is not limited to –
- Your personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address
– Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, the resources that you access and devices used to access the site. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Any other information you provide when you communicate with us by any means
We may use the information in the following ways:
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
– To follow up with inquiries after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Our store is enabled by PAYHERE. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through PAYHERE’s data storage, databases and the general PAYHERE application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies
– Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also